Senior Medical Writer
Do you thrive on the detail?
Are you an experienced Medical Writer? Do you thrive on the detail? Are you committed to high standards of delivery and technical excellence?
If so, we can offer you new opportunities in our forward-thinking, friendly and dynamic agency.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Job type: Permanent, full-time or four days a week (30-37.5 hours per week)
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance,
25 days’ holiday and much more!
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a medical communications background who has a
proven track record of strong writing skills.
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will:
• Prepare a range of high quality healthcare communications, building on existing experience to
produce a range of materials aimed at educating the medical community
• Evaluate scientific data objectively in order to report results
• Be skilled in producing clear, accurate, grammatically correct and compliant materials
• Have experience of providing guidance for projects, reviewing materials produced by colleagues
and working directly with pharmaceutical clients as a key point of contact.
• A post-graduate qualification and proven track record in medical or scientific writing, ideally acquired in an agency environment
• Comprehensive medical knowledge, including an understanding of clinical trials, the pharmaceutical industry, and drug development process
• Experience of writing across a range of therapy areas
• Strong research skills and a sound knowledge of medical databases and search engines
• Excellent communication skills, to support collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients
• The confidence to support clients, managing the scope and organisation of complex deliverables.