Do you enjoy providing scientific and strategic leadership?
Do you have a proven track record in medical communications? Can you manage and lead editorial teams while providing a high level of client service? Do you enjoy providing scientific and strategic leadership to both client and internal teams?
If so, we can offer you new opportunities in our forward-thinking, friendly and dynamic agency.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Job type: Permanent, full-time or four days per week (30 – 37.5 hours per week)
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance,
25 days’ holiday and much more!
As Scientific Director, you will:
• Be skilled in producing clear, accurate, well-written and compliant materials
• Evaluate scientific data objectively in order to report results
• Manage, and review or write, the full range of high-quality deliverables, building on existing
experience to produce a range of materials aimed at educating the medical community
• Provide technical, scientific and strategic leadership of editorial teams within Bioscript Group
• Assume responsibility for maintaining high quality delivery and client service, acting as a guardian
for client relationships
• Provide internal leadership and management for designated line reports
• Contribute to resource discussions, planning, forecasting and new business initiatives
You will have experience of medical writing and client management in a medical
communications agency. Key skills include:
• A post-graduate qualification and proven track record in medical or scientific writing, preferably
in a client-driven business
• Scientific and editorial excellence, with impeccable written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrable track-record of building client relationships
• The ability to line manage, mentor and motivate less experienced staff
• Budget development and management experience
• An aptitude for business development