Client Services Director
Are you passionate about client services?
Do you have a proven track record in leading client services teams within a medical communications agency? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a forward-thinking, flexible, friendly and dynamic agency? We are looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Client Services Director to help facilitate the growth and shape the direction of our growing agency!
If you think you can make a difference then we would love to hear from you.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Job type: Permanent, full-time.
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance, 25 days’ holiday and much more!
This new role has been created to support the needs of the business by ensuring strong direction and guidance of the Client Services team whilst bringing a high level of commercial acumen to the wider business.
As Client Services Director you will:
• Provide leadership and management of the Client Services team providing the highest levels of strategic and tactical delivery, overseeing resourcing, succession planning, workflow and management of personnel issues
• Take a lead role in financial best practice, working closely with the finance team to manage growth and profitability
• Support departmental heads in providing direction and strategic leadership across accounts.
• Lead initiatives that contribute to sustainable growth through identifying and developing new business opportunities
• Degree qualification (or equivalent)
• Experience of working in a medical communications agency
• A strong leader with excellent communication and inter-personal skills who is able to grow,
manage and inspire internal teams
• Proven ability to think strategically
• Experience of successfully managing client relationships
• Ensuring the Client Services team consistently delivers the highest possible standards