Associate Medical Writer
Are you an aspiring Medical Writer?
Are you passionate about science and able to communicate clearly and accurately? Do you have a degree in science or pharmacy, perhaps with a higher degree or postdoctoral research experience? Would you like to start your career in medical communications with a fast-moving, dynamic company?
We are recruiting Associate Medical Writers to join our growing, forward-thinking, friendly agency. With training and support to help you develop to Medical Writer and beyond, we can offer a stimulating and rewarding career.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire (10 minutes’ walk from Macclesfield train station)
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance, 25 days’ holiday and much more!
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a strong scientific education to develop the necessary skills to become a medical writer. As an Associate Medical Writer you will receive the necessary training to be able to:
• Produce focused, accurate, grammatically-correct medical education materials of all types
• Effectively and efficiently manage projects
• Work confidently with colleagues and clients to ensure that educational objectives are met
• Understand the regulatory environment in which the pharmaceutical industry works and how
this affects medical communications
• Evaluate product strategy and translate this into highly effective medical communications.
• A postgraduate qualification in life sciences is preferred; exceptional candidates with a life sciences degree and relevant experience will be considered.
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to think beyond the science
• Knowledge of clinical trials, the pharmaceutical industry and drug development is an advantage.
Applications and Interviews
• Closing date for applications is 31st July 2019
• The selection process will involve a writing test and short presentation, and interviews will be held I our offices in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
All offers of employment are subject to candidates’ ability to provide suitable documentary evidence of their right to work in the UK.