Are you an energetic Account Manager?
Do you have a proven track record in project/account management in medical communications?
Would you like to gain more experience in a new environment? Could you offer more than your
current role allows – new processes, new ways of working, new ideas?
If so, we can offer you opportunities in our forward-thinking, friendly and dynamic agency.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Job type: Permanent, full-time or four days per week (30-37.5 hours per week)
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance,
25 days’ holiday and much more!
As an Account Manager, you will:
• Lead/support the smooth running of accounts to meet client and Bioscript Group objectives
• Develop and maintain a critical path for every project
• Manage logistical elements of projects including medical meetings
• Prepare budgets and monitor financial status of each project ensuring margins are maintained
and that early action is taken with clients where project specifications change
• Support editorial teams in proactively driving projects through to completion
• Develop strong relationships with internal team members, clients and other service providers.
• Experience of client management in a medical communications agency with a demonstrable
track record of high level client service expertise
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) both externally and internally
• Proven ability to provide project and account management for large clients, liaising effectively with editorial teams, successfully delivering projects on time and on budget
• Budget development and financial management experience
• The confidence to take responsibility for the direction, scope, and organisation of complex deliverables, and to be able to prioritise between multiple projects.