Are you a dynamic Account Director?
Do you have a proven track record in leading accounts in medical communications? Could you offer more than your current role allows – new ideas, new ways of working, leading client accounts, and enhance our digital offerings?
If so, we can offer you opportunities in our forward-thinking, flexible, friendly and dynamic agency.
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Job type: Permanent, full-time or four days per week (37.5-30 hours per week)
Benefits: Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance,
25 days’ holiday and much more!
As an Account Director, you will:
• Lead/direct client accounts with responsibility for overall client service and financial delivery,
identifying opportunities to increase the level of business
• Work with senior colleagues to identify and win new business to achieve financial objectives
• Lead initiatives that contribute to sustainable growth through identifying and developing new
• Provide strategic guidance to clients and to internal account teams
• Develop strong long-term working relationships with client teams and their partners to provide coherent, high quality client service
• Contribute to own accounts through hands-on management of the client and, where appropriate, liaison with opinion leaders
• Use experience to provide high-level support for clients, demonstrating commercial insight and strategic thinking to add value and become a partner for advice and planning.
You must have experience of leadership, management and commercial operations in a medical communications agency. Key skills include:
• Demonstrable track record of high level client service expertise, and excellent inter-personal skills
• Proven team leadership skills, including the ability to mentor and motivate less experienced staff
• Budget development and financial management
• Proven business development skills, including pitch and proposal work.